1. We have moved from vBulletin to XenForo and you are viewing the site in the middle of the move. Though the functional aspect of everything is working fine, we are still working on other changes including the new design on Xenforo.
    Dismiss Notice

Compare Language

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by r_amin, May 12, 2007.

1. r_amin

r_amin New Member

I want to chose a language and a database most available database to make a program for online Use.
    Do you please tell me about the best combination.

----------------
    ........................... Php+MySQL - VBScript+......... ASP + .. - other???
    -------------- --------------------- ------------ -----------
    Browser support.... any browser... Explore+netscap....???.............???
    Hosting Support......???.................???.......................???.............???
    Popularit................ ???.................???.......................???.............???
    Security................. ???.................???.......................???.............???
    Speed.................... ???.................???.......................???.............???
    Flexibilit...................???.................???.......................???.............???
    -----------------

2. ReggaetonKing

ReggaetonKing New Member

I say PHP and MySQL are the best combo to build a online web application. PHP and MySQL are very easy to learn and work very well together! I recommend buying "Beginning PHP and MySQL".

3. r_amin

r_amin New Member

Thank you
    what is "Beginning PHP and MySQL" ?