Work With Our Company Ang $$$$$$$

Discussion in 'Jobs And Career Discussion' started by drenswing, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drenswing

drenswing New Member

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I have a job offer You might be interested in. My name is Smith, 48 years Old married with three kids and 2 dog.Am a herbal Doctor from Western Africa.We are Supplies of Herbal Medicine to America, Europe, Australia and Asia Continent.
    Am looking for an International representative in America and Europe to work for me as a part-time worker or International distributor which wouldn't affect your present state of work, we are also willing to pay 10% for every transaction .
    My main factory is located in West Africa where i extract Herbs needed for the manufacturing of Medicine,It is upon this note that i seek your assistance to stand as my representative in your country. Note that, as my representative, you will receive 10% of whatever amount you receive on the company behalf and the balance will be remitted to me.Please, to facilitate the conclusion of this transaction if accepted, do send me promptly by email your detailed information as stated below:
    FIRST NAME:
    SURNAME:
    COMPANY BaCKGROUND:
    POSTAL ADDRESS:
    RESIDENTAIL ADDRESS:
    PHONE NUMBER:
    You will be responsible for receiving payments from my Customers. Payments are being made by my customers in Checks or Money orders.
    I seek the aid of a representative in that region cause of the hassles in having a domiciliary account over there as there are no International bank here.
    NOTE: It wouldn't cost you any amount,you are to receive payments which will be sent to you through Courier services from my Customers. You are to cash it,deduct our agreement fees of 10% and remit the balance to me via western union money transfer and the western union fees will be deduct from part of my money then you send the balance. As soon as you have the money sent you will have to provide us with the Payment information for pickup.
    If my proposal pleases you please do get back to me and let me know so i can ask one of my client which is ready to pay me to send you the first payment so will can start from there..I Look forward to your quick reply. If you need to contact me on the phone i will give you my mobile phone number when am replying your email... You can reply me on this email.
    jerrysmith213@yahoo.com
    Respectfully
    Smith..
    Health Forever Products Limited
    23,silver estate Road Lagos,
    23401,Nigeria
    +2348035672238

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Duplicate of [thread=2227]Work With Our Company And $$$$$$$[/thread]. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.