CMS kindly give topic to build one

Discussion in 'Content Management System' started by javaphp, Feb 28, 2013.

1. javaphp

javaphp New Member

Hi everybody,
    Just solicitating your idea what great topic to have. I just installed Joomla and starting to use it (localhost) but still got no idea what concept to begin with. Let say I would invest my time and money to devote one which I think I may BUT how can my investment return be assured. I know for the fact many have been successful but great many has not. I'm still thinking of a domain/topic to start with, can anybody share some great idea :)
    Any topic which is not isolated to a just concept BUT applied to all.
    BTW, this is a great forum I just found it lately and all members here were courteous, helpful and civil...PS many thanks to our admin too.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

The assurance of return on time investment lies on the fact that how much effort you invest in building quality for your users and does not matter on the CMS

3. javaphp

javaphp New Member

True, yes admin. It does not matter which or whatever CMS we used.
    My initial concern is target audience for me to start with, which in my mind like sort of general patronage. Well, I don't have an idea so far....can anybody share and help...this may also help to those willing to start venture on this.

Thanks in advance

4. shabbir

I am still not able to understand what your question is. What venture you are trying to start and how can anybody else help about it?

5. javaphp

javaphp New Member

Oh sorry sir, let me rephrase it.
    Right now I don't have a domain name selected yet :nonod: Which of course when you choose a domain name the rules are must be short and easy to remember, it defines your target audience and topics to be.
    Now I am solve using Joomla coz its the only book I have, I may opt to other CMS later but for time being, having now a good idea how Joomla works plus learning it well my problem is ...I don't have topic for my frontpage :cryin:
    Many of you may suggest how about your hobby BUT there are lot of Guitar website already, how about your business nope I don't have a business.
    This is why I open up this thread to solicitate an idea to help guide me which I meant by venturing into my own website.
    Any idea to start with is utmost welcome....coz I know later it will evolve then isn't...
    Thanks in advance shabbir my friend . Oh BTW I seen and read you elance profile, great achievement, I may not attain or reach out those even in my whole life time no i'm serious. Just curious how you manage your time doing everything my friend :)

6. shabbir

To select a niche that is your hobby is good choice because it would not make you look like you are working and can have lot of content. If you think there are many guitar sites, then I think the right way to look at it is, is there anything unique you can do on your site that many other site don't do it that well?

If the above question's answer is yes then it is fine to go with a guitar site or else you have to get to some other hobby of your own.

Glad you liked my elance profile and I just enjoy doing what I do and so it is always easy for me to manage things.

7. javaphp

javaphp New Member

Good tip I'll look into it :)

8. websitelancers

websitelancers New Member

Go with joomla it's the most simple and easy content management system..