Your score: 60%
sibu's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2005
Go4Expert Member
I got 50%

You got 5 of 10 correct.
Your score: 50%
Light Poster
GuyZ,

The part 2 of the QUIZ is now available.
It's Brain storming..

http://mulogic.phpnet.us/drupal
DaWei's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2006
Team Leader
Since you are splattering this on forums all over the web, one has to wonder if you are spamming. My guess would be "yes."
Light Poster
This is a wonderful forum...

Mr DaWei FYI,

I have used only two posts in this forum so far. and i can show you statistics, they people were really interested and they are learning something out of this..

So i really don't get what's bothering you..
Team Leader
Well, there are these two rules:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Before you make a query
11) Dont just spam the forums with the links to your site. If you think your site is very much helpful to the userbase of Go4Expert try getting your site into the Sticky thread on the top of each forum where the resources to the section can be found.

and

14) Confine links to signatures only.
Then, does it appear to be spam? Your identical post on DevShed has already been deleted. Someone thinks it's spam.
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWei
Your identical post on DevShed has already been deleted. Someone thinks it's spam.
Its not been deleted because of relevancy and if he does that over and over again (for each new things added to his site) it may be deleted.
Team Leader
I agree that it's relevant. I had no problem with the original post until I began to see it in other places and wondered about click-through payoffs.
Light Poster
ok,

I have not read about the sticky thread. apologies for that. i will go through the rule and try to understand about it..

Thanks for the feedback.