0
jhonden's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2011
Ambitious contributor
It stimulates your sites page rank by providing you quality backlinks. Ultimately it increase your traffic.
0
Apoorva's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2011
Ambitious contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul white View Post
Hi to all i need urgent benifit of link building so plz help me
Quote:
hi, i need some good quality travel sites for link exchange. i have more than 150 sites for provide u backlink. plz mail me at sohamseo@gmail.com
Quote:
i need health sites if you have them send me pm or mail at webmaster.lisa@hotmail.com
It is looking like 'urgently need' thread.
0
cruise05's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2008
Light Poster
The biggest benefit any site can hope to obtain from link building is "Trust". If links are votes then, every link is a vote of confidence
0
doublejm1's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2013
Go4Expert Member
Link building helps you generate more traffic and come up higher in the search engine results.
0
ramiszaro's Avatar
Banned
Link building will help you to find the quality links with the strategy you need for your website so go for OFF page SEO in order to build the backlinks
0
ozsubasi's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramiszaro View Post
so go for OFF page SEO in order to build the backlinks
As opposed to?
0
ramiszaro's Avatar
Banned
can't get you mr. Ozsubasi what your trying to ask me go ahead.
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramiszaro View Post
can't get you mr. Ozsubasi what your trying to ask me go ahead.
You need to be able to understand English to answer that question.
0
ramiszaro's Avatar
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir View Post
You need to be able to understand English to answer that question.
shabbir is this shows your fluent in English rite ,even your english is not that much grammatical see i understood what he asked me but i need what exactly he is trying to ask me thats why replied him .thanks for your kind advice to me.
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramiszaro View Post
shabbir is this shows your fluent in English rite ,even your english is not that much grammatical see i understood what he asked me but i need what exactly he is trying to ask me thats why replied him .thanks for your kind advice to me.
I never claimed by English is spot on as being an Indian it is not my first language but I am able to understand what he is asking

You replied to the question which has been told many times in the same thread before and so it was actually a meaningless reply and so he wanted to ask oppose to what you recommend that