shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
My pleasure but try avoiding thanking each other unless you actually want to.
Scripting's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2010
John Hoder
Why we have to avoid our thanking?

You and your "friends" (the admins) and almost everyone on this web don't give thanks to anybody, even if you like the post e.g. my last post of that programmer's joke (The evolution of a programmer, do you remember? - everyone will reply that its good and funny, but nobody gave me thx.

If you will redeem yourself, then i wil redeem myself
Plz don't ban me, i don't want to insult you, i only reacted to your message

Last edited by Scripting; 24Jul2010 at 15:46..
lionaneesh like this
Go4Expert Founder
Neither I say you don't thank anybody and nor did I even gave any infraction on the day I read and I totally agree on it but where it is not due you should not give is what I am saying.

Yes you are right that we do not thank but thank is what I use for people who help others and instead of posting thanks we can use that button.
lionaneesh's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Invasive contributor
hey Scripting.....
Invasive contributor
When are we starting
Scripting like this
Invasive contributor
Waiting for your next post desperately....
Scripting like this
John Hoder
Hey lionaneesh, im here, though i told you that i dont have time at weekend, and that you have to search for some way, we can put our WWW sit on web, have you done it already? I will work on our page on Monday, maybe i will create the main site, if i'll have a good luck.
John Hoder
And Shabbir, excuse me plz, i didnt know, that on this forum "THX" means nothing ( that it can be superceded with writing it), becouse on others forums it means that what more "THX" you have, you are more important on the forum. (e.g. elitepvpers.de)
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scripting View Post
And Shabbir, excuse me plz, i didnt know, that on this forum "THX" means nothing ( that it can be superceded with writing it), becouse on others forums it means that what more "THX" you have, you are more important on the forum. (e.g. elitepvpers.de)
Thanks mean same thing everywhere and it is much more here and so use it when you actually want it.
John Hoder
i understand