Izaan's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2007
Skilled contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by arold10 View Post
Well, think about if you were to submit your articles to hundreds of websites rewriting an article manually would be a tough thing to do. That's why Article spinning software is important. As you may well know Google is doing whatever it takes to make sure its search results remain improved this type of practice have become ineffective nowadays. But, I would not consider it spamming in a general sense.
When you need to submit your same article to hundreds of website, that gaming the SE algorithm and thats nothing but spamming.

Any reason for not considering that as spamming because it is trying to spam Google's algorithm
Safari's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2007
Ambitious contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by arold10 View Post
Well, think about if you were to submit your articles to hundreds of websites rewriting an article manually would be a tough thing to do. That's why Article spinning software is important. As you may well know Google is doing whatever it takes to make sure its search results remain improved this type of practice have become ineffective nowadays. But, I would not consider it spamming in a general sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izaan View Post
When you need to submit your same article to hundreds of website, that gaming the SE algorithm and thats nothing but spamming.

Any reason for not considering that as spamming because it is trying to spam Google's algorithm
I agree to an extent with arold10 that it may not be spamming but then there is nothing much value to the process either.
SunilC like this
williamv's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2014
Newbie Member
Spun articles used to be good and helpful to SEO, but not for today when content is king. Instead of spinning, you can rewrite the sentences. The articles will then be more fluent and the uniqueness can be much higher.
Tarunglobal's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2014
Newbie Member
is is used for articles but there are some grammitical errors............