The Amazing 6 Ideas for Viral Marketing

Discussion in 'Social Media Marketing' started by earn-2.com, Feb 22, 2007.

1. earn-2.com

earn-2.com New Member

Home Page:
    http://submitweb.in/
    Here are six ideas helps you to start your viral marketing campaign:

1. Purchase the branding rights to a viral E-book. Allow people to give away your free E-book to their visitors. Then, their visitors will also give it away. This will just continue to spread your ad all over the Internet.

2. If you have the ability to set up a forum or other bulletin board, you really have a great tool. Allow people to use your online discussion board for their own website. Some people don't have one. Just include your banner ad at the top of the board.

3. Do you have a knack for web design? Create some templates, graphics, etc. and upload them to your site. Then, allow people to give away your free web design graphics, fonts, templates, etc. Just include your ad on them or require people to link directly to your web site. Make sure that you include a link back to your site in the copyright notice and require them to keep your copyright notice in tact.

4. Write an E-book. Allow people to place an advertisement in your free E-book if, in exchange, they give away the E-book to their web visitors or E-zine subscribers.

5. Write articles that pertain to your product or service. Allow people to reprint your articles on their website, in their E-zine, newsletter, magazine or E-books. Include your resource box and the option for article reprints at the bottom of each article.

6. You can easily find products on the Internet that will sell you a license allowing you to distribute the product free of charge to other people. Look for those products that provide "branding rights". That is where you can include your own name, website, and contact information.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2007
  2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Confine links to signatures only

3. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Having a board is just some clicks away and I dont think this can be an effective way.
    Very much not what I would prefer for a simple reason that good quality articles on your site will fetch you more users and link backs then having the articles on some other sites for a momentarily some benefit.

4. earn-2.com

earn-2.com New Member

Home Page:
    http://submitweb.in/
    Hi,
    Thank you.

5. chargy22

chargy22 New Member

thanks for the tips!

6. chamila1

chamila1 New Member

Has anyone out there heard about WideCircles.com. It seems like a way better service then regular pay per click. Apparently they are using refering websites ( forums, blogs, wiki, etc. ) and have a viral word of mouth distributed approach to it which is engaging rather ther then interrupting customers. My friend told me he got over 500 visits from single post which cost him around $0.40c, within a few days. I am going to give them a try today .

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2008
  7. ismail.tech21

ismail.tech21 New Member

8. Kathryn Jacobs

Kathryn Jacobs New Member

Personally i doubted if viral marketing can really work nowadays! Especially on the increased dissatisfaction of people toward spam. For me, i like to delete the unwanted, wasteful or suspicious email that may cause virus. Viral marketing could be cheap or costs next to nothing, so one can try once.

9. Jeff Ronald

Jeff Ronald Member

Home Page:
    http://ezmoov.com
    Thank you for the information.