Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by oyeLucky View Post
Just 3mb of software which needs to be written on a cd. Just boot from that cd. Name the user account and it will reset the password to blank. That's it. Its a linux based software. It is called Portable Admin Password hack Tool. It is freely available on the internet. Just google the internet. You will find it easily.
Windows password unlocker has the same functions, which is windows based and specially for those who have been locked out of windows computer
talk2mohdsaif's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2009
Go4Expert Member
plz tell me about ur cd ....
i wana know about about how to hack admin pass when i forget...
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Please do not post links from shortening url links
SpOonWiZaRd's Avatar, Join Date: May 2007
Know what you can do.
I would have used Ophcrack and just get the password in minutes by booting up with the disc. a nice thing you can do if you want to chage any password and the computer is already logged in is:

1 - Click Start
2 - Click Run
3 - Type "Control userpasswords2"

now you can just change the password without needing the original password. Comes in handy sometimes.
jamesstevn's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2009
Light Poster
try this one
login as administrator
means
when it ask password on login time click on the password entry field press ctrl+alt+del

it will give a new login window
put Administrator as username and hit enter

if you cannot login as administrator then check the link below,
Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0
its a live cd. download and burn the iso image and boot it from the disk
and follow the instruction
Go4Expert Member
This happened to me once and I just pressed F8 (I believe) and started my computer up in safe mode. Then I was able to bypass the password and get to where I needed to change it and then I just restarted my computer after that to get out of safe mode. Simple and fast.
Know what you can do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smj01 View Post
This happened to me once and I just pressed F8 (I believe) and started my computer up in safe mode. Then I was able to bypass the password and get to where I needed to change it and then I just restarted my computer after that to get out of safe mode. Simple and fast.
That only applies if the Administrator account does not have a password set.

Last edited by SpOonWiZaRd; 28Jan2010 at 13:37..
Know what you can do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessicasung View Post
I have used a very simple way to rest admin password without erasing anything. Follow the instructions:

1,Download the software from Spotmau Password Genius
2. Burn it to a CD.
3. Pop the CD into your locked PC, and boot from the CD. You can login windows and reset your Password.
The whole process took only a few minutes.
Does it crack the password or just allows you to reset it?