About hacking.

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by rambo, Sep 8, 2007.

1. rambo

rambo New Member

Hey, I was just wondering... I was trying to hack a friend for fun, he comes in my server and I can see his IP adress and port. Is there a way to get into his computer by just the IP and/or port? Is it easy? I have subseven, would that work? Thanks for your time.

Rambo.

2. adithespeedy

adithespeedy New Member

i am also a beginner be my friend we will make it together

3. kelaby89

kelaby89 New Member

So u want to hack using IP adress and port well thats ezy all u have to do is download a mad program called net divil its a bit hard to get ur hands on it but remember google is ur friend once u get it, its a matter of sending a server make it look like a game or somthing use ur imagination.

once the server runs on the victim's compute then from the comfert of ur home u can just type the ip address and play with the victim's computer it will freak them out enjoy!!

remmember this is for educational purposes only lol ;)

4. heiro

heiro New Member

what if the server has a well designed firewall, can i still hack it??

or do you have an idea on how to make a trojan that could destroy the firewall???.....

5. kelaby89

kelaby89 New Member

The program already has a option the can bee undetectable too firewall.....

6. heiro

heiro New Member

ok i'll try this one..i think anti virus and anti spyware can detect this program....

Full Name:
    Net Devil 1.5Websearch
    Type: Trojan
    SG Index: 10 [Explain]
    Category Description: A Trojan is a program that enables an attacker to get nearly complete control over an infected PC. Frequently used tool by malicious hackers. When this program executes, the program performs a specific set of actions. This usually works toward the goal of allowing the trojan to survive on a system and open up a backdoor.
    Comment: Net-devil is a trojan that will give an attacker access to your computer. Also a Key-Logger.

# Properties: Allows remote connect
    # Autostarts/Stays Resident
    # Connects to the internet
    # Logs keystrokes
    # Stealth Tactics

7. kelaby89

kelaby89 New Member

will someones done there homework.............. :D

8. FujiLuji

FujiLuji New Member

That does mean it that if I were to get a program like that, I would be vulnerable to attacks? That being said, how would I be able to get hold of a program like that.

9. heiro

heiro New Member

CounterSpy and ThreatNet
    ThreatNet is made up of tens of thousand CounterSpy users that have banded together to form an early warning system when a new spyware outbreak is noticed. Members of ThreatNet often rely on proven anti-spyware utilities to search hard disks, identify spyware, and delete bad programs. To become a member of ThreatNet, you too will need to use a spyware fighting utility that is proven and trusted in the spyware fighting industry.

Net-Devil
    Type - Remote Control Tool
    Type Description - A Remote Control Tool is a network application that allows users to manage and control PCs or networks from a remote location.
    Category - RAT
    Category Description - A RAT is a Remote Administration Tool that gives an attacker the means to manipulate and control a target machine from a remote location over the internet. A RAT gives the attacker full control of the compromised machine and is used for malicious purposes. RATs typically consist of two components: a server application that resides on the target machine and responds to remote commands; a client application that is used by the attacker to control and configure the server applications on compromised machines.
    Level Elevated
    Level Description - Elevated risks are typically installed without adequate notice and consent, and may make unwanted changes to your system, such as reconfiguring your browser's homepage and search settings. These risks may install advertising-related add-ons, including toolbars and search bars, or insert advertising-related components into the Winsock Layered Service Provider chain. These new add-ons and components may block or redirect your preferred network connections, and can negatively impact your computer's performance and stability. Elevated risks may also collect, transmit, and share potentially sensitive data without adequate notice and consent.
    Advice Type - Remove
    Release Date - Sep 14 2006
    Last updated on Aug 29 2007
    File Traces
    %system%\ ADVAPI.EXE
    %SYSTEM%\ shellapi32.exe
    %WINDOWS%\ system\ shellapi32.exe
    Edit-server.exe
    editor.exe
    fotos.exe
    Net-Devil.exe
    server.exe

maybe this program could attack the pc that has a poor AS and AV. Norton AV can detect this kind of program...

Just try ur luck....

10. SpOonWiZaRd

SpOonWiZaRd Know what you can do.

Network Engineer/Programmer
    the easiest is to go to http://www.elhacker.net, they have lots of tools to download... for free.

Astalavista!