View Poll Results: Voting for article of the month for Feb 2008
Simple example of creating tab controls 28 63.64%
Creating a Directory and read/write to file in Directory in c++ 5 11.36%
.Net collections enumeration 5 11.36%
Magic Square 6 13.64%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir
Simple example of creating tab controls : Is no more a valid option because in 5 minutes before it got 20+ votes
And still counting.
0
imrantechi's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2008
Ambitious contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir
Simple example of creating tab controls : Is no more a valid option because in 5 minutes before it got 20+ votes
Have you mention in a rules and regulations? It's okay you are admin of this forum. By which rule you are making my article as invalid? Now that's too much.
0
imrantechi's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2008
Ambitious contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir
And still counting.

What's your problem man, If I am getting more and more votes. You have power and ownership of this forum , it does mean that you can voilate the rules and regulations of this forum. You have to make your mind broadly.
0
flyingfor's Avatar
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir
And still counting.
what is this ? i read all the rules and regulation of this site. It's not mention. So shabbir how you can do this?
0
alramesh's Avatar
Go4Expert Member
what i feel from this site.... This forum has very cheap people but i never thought that shabbir also.

You can'nt make that article as Invalid for competion bcoz no rule mention for it 20 posts withinn 5 minutes.
>>>>> <<<<<<<
0
alramesh's Avatar
Go4Expert Member
Mosly people are working so they got time at lunch time. So It's possible that more votes withinn 5 minutes.
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by imrantechi
What's your problem man, If I am getting more and more votes. You have power and ownership of this forum , it does mean that you can voilate the rules and regulations of this forum. You have to make your mind broadly.
The lists of people who have voted for your articles are

aisha.ansari84,
akash21ran,
alramesh,
anki.rety,
arbaz.it,
asadullah.ansari,
awake.ready490,
coolwin173,
crazytolearn57,
debleena_doll2002,
elec.shabnam,
harish714,
heena.mca,
husnatajtech,
imrantechi,
ismail.tech21,
johnson.reddy,
lead.smart34,
mullyshi,
nancyr677,
parvez.yu,
priya_112008,
rahul.mca2001,
rashida.par,
rlearntowin1,
sareen,
sareena30,
somadutta.h

Till now and we have checked the ip address of the guys who have voted ( would not make them public ) and it can be safely assumed that some one has tried to influence the poll results and so we have removed the article from the competition.

As per the rules final decisions would of the Administrator and moderators. I would also clarify everybody's doubt here if possible.
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by alramesh
Mosly people are working so they got time at lunch time. So It's possible that more votes withinn 5 minutes.
The competition was open for 10 days and that means 10 lunch sessions and also the voting started almost after 3:30 PM India time where as its working days and so school as well as offices don't have such an extended lunch sessions.
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by alramesh
what i feel from this site.... This forum has very cheap people but i never thought that shabbir also.

You can'nt make that article as Invalid for competion bcoz no rule mention for it 20 posts withinn 5 minutes.
>>>>> <<<<<<<
Its not about 20 posts. Its about influencing the poll results and winner.
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingfor
what is this ? i read all the rules and regulation of this site. It's not mention. So shabbir how you can do this?
Nothing by me personally nor its against anybody.