Time Gap | Jan. 24 2010

shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
What is the time gap between the first and second post of this thread.
techgeek.in's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2009
Skilled contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir View Post
What is the time gap between the first and second post of this thread.

first and second in terms of queue or stack??

if in terms of stack then it is:- 14 hrs 13 mins
if in terms of queue:- 25 hrs 30 mins
techgeek.in's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2009
Skilled contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir View Post
What is the time gap between the first and second post of this thread.
only 39 mins btwn ur question and my ans
pankaj.sea's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2009
Pro contributor
Yes! I think ur answer is correct and I'm late!
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by techgeek.in View Post
first and second in terms of queue or stack??

if in terms of stack then it is:- 14 hrs 13 mins
if in terms of queue:- 25 hrs 30 mins
What was this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by techgeek.in View Post
only 39 mins btwn ur question and my ans
Correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankaj.sea View Post
Yes! I think ur answer is correct and I'm late!
Yes
techgeek.in's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2009
Skilled contributor
actually! shabbir I wanted to build my ans and for this I had to post 1st ans. Now, the 1st ans has a meaning and you wud be shocked to know that how much i researched with your $1 competition block.
As per stack convention:- the time difference btween ur this question and previous question is 14 hrs 13 mins.
As per queue convention:- the time difference btween very first question and second question was 25 hrs 30 mins.
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Think Simple Buddy