0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayjune View Post
i never talked about multiple answers! I asked about is it okay to post one answer in multiple posts, like i did? I could have asked the same question in one post, but i took four posts from 10:19 to 10:21... Is that fine? If it is, then i can just keep posting like this and then don't warn me that i have been increasing my post count, and violating a rule...if not why no action?
In this forum having exactly the same posts is of no meaning but in other forums you should edit them.

Also if you have queries use Help and Support forum as that would allow others to search it as well.
0
indiansword's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2008
Security Expert
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimesh View Post
my god, 7 posts for 1 simple question
lol, agreed.
0
naimish's Avatar
Banned
Quote:
my god, 7 posts for 1 simple question
nimesh, I wouldn't have post 7 times if it has allowed me 2 edit my posts 2 give correct ans. Anyways, I hope my posts doesn't cost you

Quote:
But I like one of naimish's 9,000,000 answers which is to give the car to the friend and let him look after the old lady, and to stay with PDP, which has to be more valuable than a car and all the junk that means you can't transport all 3 anyway.
Quote:
looks like he was dreaming about his partner all along, hence the confusion
Thanks Buddy, and Yeah, I was not only dreaming about my partener, I was with her only so confusion is obivous

Quote:
Naimish that was a good one.
Thanks Shabbir

Quote:
i never talked about multiple answers! I asked about is it okay to post one answer in multiple posts, like i did? I could have asked the same question in one post, but i took four posts from 10:19 to 10:21... Is that fine? If it is, then i can just keep posting like this and then don't warn me that i have been increasing my post count, and violating a rule...if not why no action?
Dear mayjune, here the question is not about increasing your posts, the question is about to giving the right answers and you can see I haven't repeated the answers, after posting one answer, I thoutght this is not correct, so I tried to edit it, but as edit is not allow and I don't want to loose this contest, I have given answer second time, mentioning that Please cancel my above answers.

Quote:
so I don't think naimish has done anything to warrant a warning. (Why are you trying to force this issue anyway? Do you think naimish needs punishing?)
Whatever will be decided from Admin and our Mentor, I will be agree. I am not from my side See below, In this forum having exactly the same posts is of no meaning but in other forums you should edit them.

Quote:
lol, agreed.
Ohh, You were there to get agree ha ? Hmm, hahahaha
0
Kshiteej's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2009
Contributor
I will save Old lady as she is about to die and needs shelter in car.

Shabir has asked question as Whom would you save and why ? He has not mentioned any other condition such as all three are in jungle or there is some natural disaster going on or there is heavy rain something like that in which all the 3 needs help. so my answer is Old lady about to die and needs shelter in car.
0
senaratne's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2008
Skilled contributor
First I'll ask them 'Do you need a lift?'. If all say 'no', then I take none.
0
naimish's Avatar
Banned
senaratne , hahaha, never thought of this question, buddy they all are your buddies, will u ask them ?????
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshiteej View Post
I will save Old lady as she is about to die and needs shelter in car.

Shabir has asked question as Whom would you save and why ? He has not mentioned any other condition such as all three are in jungle or there is some natural disaster going on or there is heavy rain something like that in which all the 3 needs help. so my answer is Old lady about to die and needs shelter in car.
Did I say only one person can be saved. If you can save 2 of them and enjoy your life you should do that.
0
Kshiteej's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2009
Contributor
For saving two persons we need to assume that my friend also knows how to drive a car.

In the question it is mentioned that I am driving the car.If he do not know how to drive car then how can he save others.
0
Kshiteej's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2009
Contributor
Hi Shabbir,

It will be helpful for me if you clarify my above doubt.
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshiteej View Post
Hi Shabbir,

It will be helpful for me if you clarify my above doubt.
If he does not know then also you tried saving 2 people. Isnt that good ?