Puzzle/ 8 June 09

priyad's Avatar
Ambitious contributor
This is going 2 b 2 easy...(wonder who see it first)

If a person is stuck in a dark room and has only a match, a candle and a lantern, Which one will be first lit to use?
SaswatPadhi's Avatar, Join Date: May 2009
~ Б0ЯИ Τ0 С0δЭ ~
Obviously the MATCH, 'cuz you will use that to light others !

priyad's Avatar
Ambitious contributor
I knew today's question was very easy...but (groan, groan....groan again) ...you c it first....(no hard feelings...lol)

Congratulation you has become a daily ritual...
SaswatPadhi's Avatar, Join Date: May 2009
~ Б0ЯИ Τ0 С0δЭ ~
LOL ... OK.. I promise, tomorrow I'm not gonna post the answer, even if I see it first. LOL

Are you happy to hear that ?
priyad's Avatar
Ambitious contributor
Thats sounds tempting...but it wont b fair.

Besides, told ya its bcome a daily ritual for me
priyad's Avatar
Ambitious contributor
earth to other go4expert members: competition for one and all, PARTICIPATE!!!!!
SaswatPadhi's Avatar, Join Date: May 2009
~ Б0ЯИ Τ0 С0δЭ ~
One more thing you can try then .. make tomorrow's question reallly reallly hard. So, I won't be able to answer it : like the question on ancient languages, Disney movies and such ..
SaswatPadhi's Avatar, Join Date: May 2009
~ Б0ЯИ Τ0 С0δЭ ~
Quote:
Originally Posted by priyad View Post
earth to other go4expert members: competition for one and all, PARTICIPATE!!!!!
Post that in the announcement forum or make it some kind of welcome message to G4EF.
( Yet, you can't be sure that I won't win )
priyad's Avatar
Ambitious contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaswatPadhi View Post
One more thing you can try then .. make tomorrow's question reallly reallly hard. So, I won't be able to answer it : like the question on ancient languages, Disney movies and such ..
brilliant suggestion, like i havnt been trying (excluding today)
priyad's Avatar
Ambitious contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaswatPadhi View Post
Post that in the announcement forum or make it some kind of welcome message to G4EF.
( Yet, you can't be sure that I won't win )