Jumbled word hint/ 22 April 09

priyad's Avatar
Ambitious contributor
Game for today:

Arrange this:

e s r d n i i c e t
asadullah.ansari's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2008
TechCake
Cretinised

Last edited by asadullah.ansari; 22Apr2009 at 18:29..
asadullah.ansari's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2008
TechCake
Indiscreet
asadullah.ansari's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2008
TechCake
Iridescence
Mridula's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2008
Pro contributor
is it - R E S I D E N T I C ?

thanks
Mridula
priyad's Avatar
Ambitious contributor
answer: iridescent

@ Mridula: Cretinised is accepted
congrats on the hattrick
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by priyad View Post
answer: iridescent

@ Mridula: Cretinised is accepted
congrats on the hattrick
Who is the winner. I guess it is not Mridula who had the answer as Cretinised
priyad's Avatar
Ambitious contributor
Winner is Mridula: coz she is the first person to give an answer using all the given letters.
Reason for Cretinised being accepted as answer: There were no hints giving directions towards iridescent (or anything else )as answer.

Hope its clear now
asadullah.ansari's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2008
TechCake
Quote:
Originally Posted by priyad View Post
Winner is Mridula: coz she is the first person to give an answer using all the given letters.
Reason for Cretinised being accepted as answer: There were no hints giving directions towards iridescent (or anything else )as answer.

Hope its clear now
Cretinised is given by me as first person...I didn't understand what priyad is telling...
priyad's Avatar
Ambitious contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by asadullah.ansari View Post
Cretinised is given by me as first person...I didn't understand what priyad is telling...
Deeply sorry Asadullah, after seeing the answer as i scrolled down to reply i kept seeing Mridula s name.
You are the winner. Again apologies.