Daisy's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2009
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian quinatadcan View Post
i am just start my schooling college . .
i have completed my studies . i don't know how to make use of this forum?
vikas2001's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2009
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Safari View Post
So, I thought it would be nice to get everyone a little more. What do you do in life? Student? Where do you work? I thought it might be nice to get to know each other a little.

I hope this thread would get good response and we can make this sticky as well.

i am an MBa and working in a bank in marketing
Rise's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2009
Go4Expert Member
Well, i was a student at for IT untill i quite with 6months left before i graduated, but now im trying to conduct my own business starting small working with books selling them on amazon (and if you know anyplace better then amazon (besides ebay) please bring this to my attention) and i also work full time at UHG for Medicare Advantage plans.

Well thats me
minweezy's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2010
Newbie Member
mikail isah a student of physics and electronics engineering. i'll really luv to know the basics of hacking, i'll really appreciate the efforts of anyone that can put me thru
Rise's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2009
Go4Expert Member
nothing big i work for UGH secure horizons medicare advantage plans, im currently only 21 yesrs old i have 1 1/2 years of IT schooling, i plan on going back, question: what is more important to get your certifications or obtaining a bachlor degree? I have A + cert and Net + cert i just wondering if i should continue to obtain more certs or obtain a degree?
pbmenon78's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2009
Newbie Member
im working with air force

and im here to get knowledge frm u guys....
robomatic's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2010
Newbie Member
I'm a nurse working as a SEO agent.
I hope this community would be a great help to me.
kyle324's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2010
Newbie Member
I love Photography...I have a website on Photography Marketing...and would be nice if I could make money out of it..at the same time, help people know more of photography....
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle324 View Post
I love Photography...I have a website on Photography Marketing...and would be nice if I could make money out of it..at the same time, help people know more of photography....
Photography is a very hot niche and if done in the right way there is millions of $$ to be made.
SpOonWiZaRd's Avatar, Join Date: May 2007
Know what you can do.
lol, I love anything in computers or anything to do with technology!