This is kind of important so i believe this topic should be sticky. These commandments should be followed to the dot by any computer user.
- Thou shalt not use a computer to harm other people.
- Thou shalt not interfere with other people's computer work.
- Thou shalt not snoop around in other people's computer files.
- Thou shalt not use a computer to steal.
- Thou shalt not use a computer to bear false witness.
- Thou shalt not copy or use proprietary software for which you have not paid.
- Thou shalt not use other people's computer resources without authorization or proper compensation.
- Thou shalt not appropriate other people's intellectual output.
- Thou shalt think about the social consequences of the program you are writing or the system you are designing.
- Thou shalt always use a computer in ways that ensure consideration and respect for your fellow humans.
This means no hacking to those who are always asking for it, or offering the job... This means that if it is going to hurt somebody in any way, by all means do not do it. You should post questions asking for services that are illegal either...