shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
The basic difference is if you want to ban the user for same action and other is not ban but just warn the user.
Banned
Like Me
SaswatPadhi's Avatar, Join Date: May 2009
~ Б0ЯИ Τ0 С0δЭ ~
@ shabbir : I think you didn't read the last post in the thread. You answered the difference between "Warning" and "Infraction", right ??

But, my question was :

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaswatPadhi View Post
@shabbir

I just saw a new kind of Infraction : "Guideline Violation".

Could you please explain (may be with some examples), as when to give infraction for "Running up Post Count" (instead of "Spam") and "Guideline violation" (instead of "Not Allowed") ?
Please mention what "exactly" do you mean by running up post count ?
Is it like .. posting short messages like simply or Thanx or Cool etc.. ??

And, please clarify regarding "Guideline Violation" too.
Go4Expert Founder
I read but did not answer that elaborately.

Say a person is running up post count and you want him to just give a warning but not a permanent banned from the site then it would be come into handy the other one.

See the number of points and see it.

Warning is something like Yellow and Red card.
~ Б0ЯИ Τ0 С0δЭ ~
OK. Thanx for clarifying
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaswatPadhi View Post
OK. Thanx for clarifying
The pleasure is all mine.
~ Б0ЯИ Τ0 С0δЭ ~
I wanted to know, how often is the G4EF feed updates ??

I have added the RSS functionality to my toolbar now and, it shows the latest threads as found in the G4EF feed. I tried posting to some old threads, to verify if its working fine ... but I was disappointed to find that it wasn't.
After an exhaustive search for any possible bugs, it strikes to me that may be the problem is with the feed and not the toolbar .. and yes, so it was.

The feed is updated so late, I didn't have the patience to wait and watch when my posts appear in the feed. Plz do something about it.

Is there any other way to retrieve latest posts (except reading the feed) ?? I had asked this earlier, but asking it again ....