View Poll Results: One thing you can't recycle is "Wasted time"
Agree 9 81.82%
Disagree 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
SaswatPadhi's Avatar, Join Date: May 2009
~ Б0ЯИ Τ0 С0δЭ ~
Quote:
Originally Posted by naimish View Post
let's c wats the poll result is and if may be someone with you Have fun.....have a good day.....!
I don't need support to emphasize my point. It's my own view, everyone's differs.

BTW, Most of the time I'm different from the crowd -- Though, not sure if I'm crazy
Banned
Hehehe, best to be out of crowd wat's say ? Crazyyyyyyyy
nimesh's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2009
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaswatPadhi View Post
I don't need support to emphasize my point. It's my own view, everyone's differs.

BTW, Most of the time I'm different from the crowd -- Though, not sure if I'm crazy
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimesh View Post
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein
Cool one
~ Б0ЯИ Τ0 С0δЭ ~
Albert Einstein !!!
senaratne's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2008
Skilled contributor
Sleeping, freely contemplating in mind without any specific theme, just enjoy the company of friends, just keep on staring at the ceiling, and such other things - is it wasting of time or not?
senaratne's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2008
Skilled contributor
BTW. The above is my 100th post.
~ Б0ЯИ Τ0 С0δЭ ~
It depends ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by senaratne View Post
just enjoy the company of friends,
May not be, 'cuz you are enjoying your life. If you find some minutes out of the busy schedule, just for your social relationships, that's not time-waste !

Quote:
just keep on staring at the ceiling,
May not be again, 'cuz you are not a machine, you are human. You need rest. If you relax by simply lying on your bed and staring at your ceiling, that might not be time-waste.
And, who knows ... you might just discover something by staring at the ceiling .. the way Newton discovered gravity by watching the apple fall from the tree

Quote:
and such other things - is it wasting of time or not?
The above might not be time-waste as I said. So what other things are you pointing out ?