I need someone that is smart with online games

nate131's Avatar
Newbie Member
i need someone who can get into someones account on this online game, any help out there?
0
lionaneesh's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate131 View Post
i need someone who can get into someones account on this online game, any help out there?
What kind of info..
Please specify!!!
0
nate131's Avatar
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionaneesh View Post
What kind of info..
Please specify!!!
A password for an account. the game is habbo hotel. can you help me out?
0
lionaneesh's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate131 View Post
A password for an account. the game is habbo hotel. can you help me out?
Yeah i'll try to help...
Give me the site name..Where the game is hosted and the link..etc etc...
0
nate131's Avatar
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionaneesh View Post
Yeah i'll try to help...
Give me the site name..Where the game is hosted and the link..etc etc...
I site name is Habbo Hotel
add me on msn as soon as you can, thank you.
nathan_bh@live.com