Hello all

poornaMoksha's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2011
Ambitious contributor
Hi Everybody, I am a software developer and I got to know about this site from an existing member lionaneesh, I have good knowledge about C/C++, TCP/IP protocols and Linux operating system. I am also studying about the in depth details of about how Linux kernel works. Also, I have good experience on linux system level programming. I hope at this platform I can share my knowledge and can get my doubts and querries solved.
lionaneesh's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by poornaMoksha View Post
Hi Everybody, I am a software developer and I got to know about this site from an existing member lionaneesh, I have good knowledge about C/C++, TCP/IP protocols and Linux operating system. I am also studying about the in depth details of about how Linux kernel works. Also, I have good experience on linux system level programming. I hope at this platform I can share my knowledge and can get my doubts and querries solved.
Welcome Genius.....
Welcome to the forum...
And i hope you met our forum GOD Shabbir!!!!!!
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionaneesh View Post
Welcome Genius.....
Welcome to the forum...
And i hope you met our forum GOD Shabbir!!!!!!
Why God?
poornaMoksha's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2011
Ambitious contributor
Well, I suppose you being the admin of go4expert so in lionaneesh's language you become the GOD of forums here....but I'd still ask lionaneesh to answer you question...
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by poornaMoksha View Post
Well, I suppose you being the admin of go4expert so in lionaneesh's language you become the GOD of forums here....but I'd still ask lionaneesh to answer you question...
Me too BTW welcome to the forum
poornaMoksha's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2011
Ambitious contributor
Well, thank you very much for a warm welcome!!!!!
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by poornaMoksha View Post
Well, thank you very much for a warm welcome!!!!!
The pleasure is all mine.