hi
PM me . i am certified ethical hacker.
Hi!

I need to hack a website's database.
Can you help me out
bohemian's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2013
Newbie Member
Hi,
I need help with collecting more information about my partner who I think is cheating...I would like to get access to her viber account as well as her iphone....at present I'm in a different country and am not able to physically access them....could anyone please help a sad man?
cforell's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2013
Newbie Member
I am in need of an hack for legitimate ethical reasons. Can someone contact me on this?
Newbie Member
Could you contact me mike12?
Newbie Member
I meant mike_12...do please contact me...
medusa99's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2013
Newbie Member
I need a hacker, It would be really important that someone contacted me!! I'm willing to pay! Please help me!!! Here is my email adress : anonimlanyaszerelemrol@gmail.com
medusa99's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2013
Newbie Member
mike_12 can you contact me? I really need a hacker!! I'm willing to pay!!!
arnold's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2013
Newbie Member
Hi, I have a facebook page that I made for a company that I was part of and made it my page for getting kustomers. Now my former collegue have taken the facebook page and is using it in her name. She shaged passwd so i can't get in and remove it. Can any one help me with this?
ksindi85's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2013
Newbie Member
i need a hacker because someone is making fake accounts online and its costing me money and jobs plz contact me will pay
Newbie Member
Mike_12 , I can't seem to PM you, can you please contact me? I really need your help. Thanks.