icecube_media's Avatar
Banned
this is some nice information but what if admin page is not accessible of a website ??
JohnAadam's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Go4Expert Member
Haa ... the same condition happen with me .

I got admin username and password but could not found the log in page .

That was a freeky think i tried a lot of think but failed
lionaneesh's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecube_media View Post
this is some nice information but what if admin page is not accessible of a website ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAadam View Post
Haa ... the same condition happen with me .

I got admin username and password but could not found the log in page .

That was a freeky think i tried a lot of think but failed
There are many possible ways of finding a admin panel , I'll write a tutorial on it if possible.
JohnAadam's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Go4Expert Member
Can you give the link if possible . But i have tried it in Havij were 400 admin log in pages were tested.
lionaneesh's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAadam View Post
Can you give the link if possible . But i have tried it in Havij were 400 admin log in pages were tested.
Havij is Just a Automated tool! Finding admin pages , Just dont rely on that! There are several factors which involve a number of steps!
JohnAadam's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Go4Expert Member
OK i take your advice ... can you post the link....
Please accept me on gtalk . I had send u an invitation.
lionaneesh's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAadam View Post
OK i take your advice ... can you post the link....
Please accept me on gtalk . I had send u an invitation.
I accepted u on GTALK , I'll get back to u as i have got some time to spare! Thanks