I am not sure if I get the idea of MAIL4EVERY1. You anyway need a host that is using mail function and so this is actually not sending email without mail function but using a different server.
I have few questions though.
- How do you connect to second server? Do you use curl or anything like that?
- Why not use smtp instead of mail function?
- Is this not termed as spamming? Also does your mail come into inbox or goes into spam folder?
- Why not use the hosting that provides mail function in the first place.
- How do you handle the blacklisting of such free hosts?