Farrah's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2011
Newbie Member
Thanks for the terrific information. keep sharing such information.
ProClerk's Avatar
Banned
Thanks for highlighting about all these valuable matters. i am sure that your articles will help me a lot.
manju_chandra's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2011
Light Poster
Its a very informative post about operating system .multitask operating system are really perform our task in a few sec . and same time we get results of more than two task.
MrDuma's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2011
Go4Expert Member
is it me or Windows 95 isn't on the list?
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDuma View Post
is it me or Windows 95 isn't on the list?
Actually Win 3.x and 95 were not stand alone OS but were GUI under DOS.
Matripe4's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2011
Contributor
hehe remember the old days with formatting diskettes and all that staff. now you can install an OS from a stick drive
Trimegisto's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2011
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matripe4 View Post
hehe remember the old days with formatting diskettes and all that staff. now you can install an OS from a stick drive
Even better than that; you can run a full OS from a DVD or stick drive without having to install it
fiverivers's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2012
Newbie Member
Great work Pradeep nice information . Keep it up
mirandu85's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2011
Contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimegisto View Post
Even better than that; you can run a full OS from a DVD or stick drive without having to install it
or even earlier why i was playing games from audio tapes :P
kumardilip's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2010
Newbie Member
Can anyone tell me the program to copy one file to other file using system calls.