0
neo_vi's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2008
Invasive contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyz View Post
Is it really safe and which drive will it erase??? or it will erase the whole hard drive????? and wht are these commands???? some internal commands?
I'm not sure its safe or not. But i can say that its not a secure delete. s. Its assembly level commands, which will make the processor to erase the hard drive.
0
happyz's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2008
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo_vi View Post
I'm not sure its safe or not. But i can say that its not a secure delete. s. Its assembly level commands, which will make the processor to erase the hard drive.
i also think that way, its not a secure deletion and i also think that it will erase whole the hard drive rather than any particular drive.. has anyone here tried it???? and what about the poster, what he thinks about it? looking for a reply from the poster
0
NDL's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2008
NDL
Contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyz View Post
i also think that way, its not a secure deletion and i also think that it will erase whole the hard drive rather than any particular drive.. has anyone here tried it???? and what about the poster, what he thinks about it? looking for a reply from the poster
it will erase all the hard drive and it is secure there no harm from that
0
NDL's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2008
NDL
Contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep View Post
Is it safe? Which drive does it erase?
it is safe!
0
Bhullarz's Avatar
Skilled contributor
Has anybody tried this code? If yes, share the experience.

Can somebody explain the code?
0
Bhullarz's Avatar
Skilled contributor
I have got the same code on other website.
Here is the link to the page with some details mentioned:
http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/p...cle.asp?ID=174

This code is working more like Stoned-B Virus which modifies the boot sector and clears the partition table.

Last edited by Bhullarz; 8Dec2008 at 19:51..
0
happyz's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2008
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhullarz View Post
Has anybody tried this code? If yes, share the experience.

Can somebody explain the code?
that is what i was about to ask ... never mind bhullarz has asked it
0
NDL's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2008
NDL
Contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhullarz View Post
Has anybody tried this code? If yes, share the experience.

Can somebody explain the code?
i dont know y all afraid this much..if this article is big trouble u can remove it
0
NDL's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2008
NDL
Contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhullarz View Post
I have got the same code on other website.
Here is the link to the page with some details mentioned:
http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/p...cle.asp?ID=174

This code is working more like Stoned-B Virus which modifies the boot sector and clears the partition table.
hey dude i had post on the same article on here http://lkhackers.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2165 so thats my article!!!
0
neo_vi's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2008
Invasive contributor
It's not about keeping ur post or removing it. If some one wanna try it, they should know how it works and what it does. Many will have more than a partition. thats y they re asking what it does. thats it. Please be patient.

The answer is
Well, it affects the partition table and u cannot see any partitions after executing this code. However if u use this code accidentally and wanna see all the partitions. Use partition table doctor to get back ur partition details. And this is not a secure deletion. U can retrieve the deleted files with ease.