0
Rauny's Avatar
Banned
After Google panda updates, Google is very strict towards black hat SEO. Illegal ways of SEO will effect your website badly and it would count in spam.
0
marino.DV's Avatar
Banned
before those Google updates i was against this type of SEO; now i am 100% against it!
0
JohnAadam's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Go4Expert Member
Its a very bad idea to use black hat since there is no guarantee that the website will be live in search engine result . Better to use white seo thus it takes some times.
0
silvan4now's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Ambitious contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAadam View Post
Its a very bad idea to use black hat since there is no guarantee that the website will be live in search engine result . Better to use white seo thus it takes some times.
furthermore the bad effects this technique could have on your site are more worst than the benefits !
0
mukeshsoftona's Avatar
Banned
I agree with above post. nice and thanks for sharing it dear.

bad effects are............
Cloaking
Hidden Text & Links
Link Farms
Keyword Stuffing
Doorway Pages
Scraper Site
Link Flooding
Link Doping
Spamming
Referrer Spam
0
jhon786's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Go4Expert Member
Great information you shared. Thanks. Black hat seo is no more valuable.
0
marino.DV's Avatar
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvan4now View Post
furthermore the bad effects this technique could have on your site are more worst than the benefits !
well they were worse even before the update like i said
0
MrDuma's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2011
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino.DV View Post
well they were worse even before the update like i said
i have sent you a PM because i would like some extra details
0
silvan4now's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Ambitious contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino.DV View Post
well they were worse even before the update like i said
what do you mean ?
0
debbifletcher's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Newbie Member
Black hat SEO is not effective for website. It also able to develop a negative of website in search engine and from this our website can lose its rank, visibility, traffic and business of it. So many people are using black hat SEO techniques to increase their site business by increasing back link for their site but its is risky for their site.