0
sushovan.mukherjee's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2007
Light Poster
I couldn't understand about the model no. My motherboard's model no is P4BGLMX (ASUS). Do you say anything more??
0
Trucku's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2007
Newbie Member
I have a Dell Inspiron 9300 with the booting protected by the BIOS password.

Cmos battery removal will do nothing. The password is written to the chip.
I will attempt the "shorting" procedure and post my results

If all fails I will fly a kit into a lighting storm with on end attached to the laptop. Maybe it needs a jolt. where's a power surge when you need one.
0
navi122002's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2007
Light Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushovan.mukherjee
I couldn't understand about the model no. My motherboard's model no is P4BGLMX (ASUS). Do you say anything more??
hi bro
sorry i was thinkng tht ur asking about the password of laptop
ok just open case of ur cpu look for battery their u can find ajumper naming "CLR" just remove that jumpe from pin 1-2 put it in pin 2-3 wait for 5 sec thts it u have done it.
else download program cmos killer
cheers
0
ghostomni's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2007
Go4Expert Member
thanks really useful
0
gr8ashu4u's Avatar
Newbie Member
hey but how to get the dos onscreen
when i on my comp it directly shows "enter bios password"
my motherboard is of intel 946GZIS
please tell me how to crack it
i know how to crack it by removing the battery but i wanna try some other method
so please help
0
navi122002's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2007
Light Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8ashu4u
hey but how to get the dos onscreen
when i on my comp it directly shows "enter bios password"
my motherboard is of intel 946GZIS
please tell me how to crack it
i know how to crack it by removing the battery but i wanna try some other method
so please help
simple bro just short the jumper called cmos jumper u can find it near cmos battery
0
Trucku's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2007
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucku
I have a Dell Inspiron 9300 with the booting protected by the BIOS password.

Cmos battery removal will do nothing. The password is written to the chip.
I will attempt the "shorting" procedure and post my results

If all fails I will fly a kit into a lighting storm with on end attached to the laptop. Maybe it needs a jolt. where's a power surge when you need one.
Nevermind..I got into by the MAIN BIOS greyscreen.

Not that anyone helped...LOL
0
gr8ashu4u's Avatar
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by navi122002
simple bro just short the jumper called cmos jumper u can find it near cmos battery
hey man i want a software which can crack bios via boot cd so that any one does not knows that i cracked it.

the situation is that my dad gives a password and i cannot do anything if i would short the jumper it would be reset and he would know it .I am doin this all from my frndz pc.

please help.
0
Nur's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2007
Nur
Newbie Member
Hello, please help, I have Toshiba Satellite A105-S4334 Laptop and I forgot my bios password, I tried my best to get it fixed but nobody could help me, they say it's new generation laptop and cannot fix it the old ways. I appreciate any help!
Everybody have a nice day!!!
0
heiro's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2007
Go4Expert Member
cool....