View Poll Results: Do you agree to the truth what Mr. Kalpesh Sharma has specified?
Yes ! 15 57.69%
No ! 4 15.38%
No Idea ! 7 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
I never agreed with him LinuxSwan and here is my quote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir
Forum link is not visible to the guests and you need to register to view it.

Regarding the google group link is considered you talk that in the groups but nothing like Ankit has told something. I would like you to point to a link where he has said something of that sort if possible.
Also he seems to be using all kind of things against Ankit but never was able to show me anything.

I guess he has no work or else he would never have done that. I hardly know anyone in my profession because there is so much of work to be done that I hardly have time to see who is competing with me for the same.
0
silenthill's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2008
Newbie Member
how to hacking a website admin fast easy and get the admin password and user name?please teach me!
0
silenthill's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2008
Newbie Member
i have lots of the tools but i can't makes it! because i haven't a teacher or a friend,so i see this forum is really can help me
0
!Newbie!'s Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2009
Ambitious contributor
Are we allowed to use these forums for personal bashing?
0
indiansword's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2008
Security Expert
Quote:
Originally Posted by silenthill View Post
how to hacking a website admin fast easy and get the admin password and user name?please teach me!
ROFL, LMAO, get a piece of cake and have it!
0
!Newbie!'s Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2009
Ambitious contributor
Kalpesh- Then maybe you should also talk to the the registrar at the Institute of Management Technology, where Ankit is running a One Year Post-Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security (with Ankit Fadia, world-renowned Cyber Security Expert). This is how it is advertised.
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Newbie! View Post
Kalpesh- Then maybe you should also talk to the the registrar at the Institute of Management Technology, where Ankit is running a One Year Post-Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security (with Ankit Fadia, world-renowned Cyber Security Expert). This is how it is advertised.
This was funny. I guess he can even try this.
0
!Newbie!'s Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2009
Ambitious contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir View Post
This was funny. I guess he can even try this.
No seriously, the IMT Ghaziabad is running this course and apparently they are doing the 3rd batch now.
But, what did you mean by he can even try this?
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Newbie! View Post
No seriously, the IMT Ghaziabad is running this course and apparently they are doing the 3rd batch now.
But, what did you mean by he can even try this?
I was never convinced by his arguments and he just posts all over the internet articles like this and so if he has some more time doing nothing he can try that. Just encouraging him ( sarcastically ofcourse )
0
!Newbie!'s Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2009
Ambitious contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir View Post
I was never convinced by his arguments and he just posts all over the internet articles like this and so if he has some more time doing nothing he can try that. Just encouraging him ( sarcastically ofcourse )
oh ok