shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by parabara
Do you have any idea to list on dmoz quickly ?
Just submit and forget about it.
hassanmorcel's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2006
Newbie Member
would love to know about wikipidia and dmoz listing can any one help me get a listing there please
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassanmorcel
would love to know about wikipidia and dmoz listing can any one help me get a listing there please
Nobody apart from the editors. wiki you can always edit but will be removed unless its one of the most relevant.
hassanmorcel's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2006
Newbie Member
Shabbir can i contact you directly to your email
Would you recommend any one to do seo for me please
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassanmorcel
Shabbir can i contact you directly to your email
Would you recommend any one to do seo for me please
You can but its better if you post your query in the forum.
volorf's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2007
Light Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir
Just submit and forget about it.
you right - submit and forget ... forget for a few month
JEBACH's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2007
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by parabara
Hi all

Do you have any idea to list on dmoz quickly ?

<<Confine links to signatures only>>
Complete web directory nepal
maybe if You are an editor.
But I'm not sure.
If anybody knows if editing dmoz helps please say.
JEBACH's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2007
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by parabara
Hi all

Do you have any idea to list on dmoz quickly ?

<<Confine links to signatures only>>
Complete web directory nepal
maybe if You are an editor.
But I'm not sure.
If anybody knows if editing dmoz helps please say.
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
The only help you get is its easy to get your site in and nothing more than that.
infotechscorpio's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2007
Newbie Member
Please go to www.addurl.nu to get more web directories to put your webiste . Also addurl have above 900 web directory websites list.